Black & Coloured Schedule
JUDGING SATURDAY 15th July, 2017
EXHIBITORS ARE TO WEAR WHITE COATS, EXCEPT SCHOOL EXHIBITORS WHO ARE TO BE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM.
Conditions of Entry:
ASBA General Regulations apply. The following are supplementary in respect of this section:-
1. Sheep need to be penned no later than Thursday 13th July, 2017 please check general regulations for appropriate time and no sheep shall allowed to be rugged (during show hours).
2. All sheep entered will be inspected prior to judging by representatives of the Black and Coloured Sheep Breeders' Association of Australia (Victoria) Inc. To take place Friday afternoon. Check with Chief Steward on time.
3. Lambs to have lambs teeth only.
4. Exhibitors in the Black & Coloured section will be allowed to substitute sheep only in the wool count class in which they have entered.
5. Sheep to have no more than 12 months or less than 5cm wool.
6. Fleece should not contain more than 25% white fibre.
7. All exhibitors to be a member of the Black and Coloured Sheep Breeders' Association of Australia (Victoria) Inc., or affiliated State or Regional breed society.
8. ALL SHEEP MUST HAVE NLIS PIC TAGS