Dorper & White Dorper Schedule
ALL EXHIBITORS WHEN PRESENTING ANIMALS FOR JUDGING MUST BE SMARTLY AND APPROPRIATELY ATTIRED, SHOW-BIBS ARE SUPPLIED AND MUST BE WORN IN THE SHOW-RING WITH SCAN CARDS VISIBLE. NO STUD NAME OR PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION IS TO WORN NOR ADVERTISED ON THE EXHIBITOR GEAR (eg. headstalls).
1. All sheep must be clean shorn no more than 1 month prior to the show.
2. All sheep must be scanned- (fees payable with entries).
3. All entries must be registered with a recognised breed society or association.
4. Classes will be split into Dorper and White Dorper and are the same for each breed.
5. All animals entered in the Bendigo Supreme Dorper Sale must only be entered in the Sale Classes to insure
correct pen allocation and fees are paid. (see Sale Vendor Information for further details on these changes)
6. Judging commences Friday 14th July, 2017 at 8:30am sharp.
7. Junior Handlers will be judged from 8.00am sharp on the morning of Friday 14th July, 2017 prior to the
commencement, of the Dorper Judging.
8. Novice Classes Entries are open to studs who have never won a 1st prize at a Royal Show, Sheepvention or at
the Australian Sheep and Wool Show. These classes will be judged first in each section. The winners of these
classes will be eligible to compete in the championship classes.