Australian White Schedule
1. All sheep to be shown bare shorn 4 to 8 weeks prior to judging.
2. Animals must be from a registered AWSBA stud - they must be PURE Australian Whites as per breed standards.
3. General sheep standards for teeth and testicles apply.
4. Preference is given to animals with black feet. A small amount of coloured fibre is permitted providing the skin remains white (pink).
5. NLIS tags are required but not a tattoo.
6. Groups are to be drawn from General classes.
7. No scanning is required.