- Only sheep registered in the Polwarth Sheep Breeders Association of Australia Flock Book will be accepted for entry.
- Exhibitors my enter up to 5 sheep in any class or classes, subject to a limit in aggregate entries of the total number of sheep that could be entered by the exhibitor in any particular section on the basis of two sheep in each class.
- Sheep entered in ‘milk teeth only’ classes must show a full mouth of milk teeth, otherwise they will be automatically transferred to the appropriate ‘under 1½ years’ class.
- The practice of oiling or using a foreign material to enhance the appearance of wool for showing is forbidden. Dipping for parasites excepted.
- Exhibited sheep should be shorn after 1st August in the year preceding the show.
- Exhibitors should be appropriately attired for judging.